Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here you’ll find out more about me, my speaking topics, what others say and how to book me.
A little about me
My name is Bas Rijksen, and I’m a speaker. I love to teach truth and see people set free. I’m thrilled when people’s eyes are opened and hearts erupt with joy because of revelation about God through His Word.
In my role as a Discipleship Training School leader, I’ve helped train and teach hundreds of Christians to grow in their relationship with God and to discover their identity and destiny.
I’ve lead multiple teams on international mission trips which not only brought me to many countries, but has also given me a rich understanding of different cultures, what people’s greatest needs are and how to meet these effectively.
Jesus Christ and His finished work has a central place in my teaching ministry. I’m a big fan and promoter of the simple Gospel:
- Jesus + something = nothing
- Jesus + nothing = everything
Through my blog and speaking events I challenge people to be transformed by renewing their thinking and making their life count.
I’ve been happily married with Michelle for over 6 years. We have one daughter, Anouk. In my free time I enjoy reading, running, family, studying and drinking black coffee with friends.
If you still want to know more about me click here to read 101 things about Bas. Thank you for considering me. If you’d like to contact me directly, click the button below:
What you can expect
If you book me to speak, here’s what you can expect:
- A quick response to your email messages and phone calls.
- A few questions so I can understand how I can best serve you and the group.
- A passionately delivered message that will inspire and motivate your group.
- Follow-up after the event for feedback.
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
- Identity in Christ: living from our divine identity in freedom and confidence.*
- Jesus Christ and His finished work: how to apply God’s grace in our daily lives.
- Living by Law versus Grace: the difference between bondage and freedom.*
- Walking in the fullness of God: being complete in Christ.*
- Understanding God’s heart toward people: walking in confidence.
- Freedom in Christ: living in victory.*
- Living by faith and not by sight: being naturally supernatural.
- The authority of a believer: exercising dominion on earth.
- Walking in power: healing the sick *
- Rightly dividing the Word: how to read the Bible without getting confused.
* Most requested topics
Duration of each teaching varies; from a short speech up to a week long teaching. Click here to contact me and ask what you want.
I speak for any group that’s willing to be challenged, inspired and motivated in the given subject. Here are some samples of me speaking.
What people are saying
People talk. Here’s what some of them say about my teaching.
Bas is an inspiring speaker with a great passion for sharing Biblical principles and truth. He doesn’t only focus on sharing knowledge but also gives practical tools you can apply in your daily live. It is a pleasure to listen to Bas and to be in conversation with him. – Han ter Keurs, communication consultant
I know Bas to be a passionate teacher, but most importantly a passionate follower of Jesus, and lover of His word and presence. Bas desires to see the power of the cross and the truth of whom God is become manifest in the lives of those he meets. He speaks plainly about the cross, grace, our newfound identity as children of God, and about excersizing the power of the Holy Spirit in our lives. – Ruth Sikkema
I know Bas as somebody who wants to know the Word of God and act upon it, and who likes to equip others to do the same. He is a speaker who uses common language and thereby makes the Scripture easy to understand for everybody. I appreciate especially his way of dealing with misunderstandings and wrong interpretations of the Word, and that he inspires people to take their part in making Gods Kingdom come. – Ute de Vries, director Healing Rooms Amsterdam
The next step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Click the button below to send me an email.